This volume contains the minutes from the international workshop on smoking cessation and relapse prevention in women postpartum, held in Greifswald, in September 2005. For two days, experts in the field of smoking cessation and relapse prevention in pregnancy and postpartum met for exchange and discussion.
The minutes cover a broad span of domains and include research designs, results from controlled randomized trials as well as reports from implementations into practice. Readers will find comprehensive overviews on the literature as well as practice-oriented behaviour guidelines. This volume will be a helpful guide for researchers and practitioners alike.
- Behavioral Treatment and Transdermal Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Pregnant Smokers: Methodological, Intervention and Process Evaluation Issues
- Discussing "Behavioral Treatment and Transdermal Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Pregnant Smokers: Methodological, Intervention and Process Evaluation Issues by Windsor, Mohandes and Boyd
- Feedback from a point-of-care test for nicotine intake to reduce smoking during pregnancy
- Biochemical tests of smoking and nicotine-intake in research and routine care in the context of pregnancy
- Smoking Cessation and relapse Prevention in Women Postpartum. Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial after Six, Twelve and Eighteen Months
- Working with pregnant smokers from the British perspective
- Putting Theory into Practice
- Smoke-free children A report from the successful 10- year project in Sweden
- Midwives and Motivation: Reflections on the Swedish Experience
- Preventing Postpartum Relapse: Some New Approaches to Meeting The Challenge
- A different perspective on new approaches to meeting the challenge of preventing postpartum relapse
2007, 120 pages, ISBN 978-3-89967-287-9, Price: 15,- Euro